JacquelineB.
5 Responses
  1. Anónimo Says:

    have you seen it?
    not yet?
    can we go see it?
    say yes!

    i miss thee


  2. Ssg. Rivera Says:

    no has ido, verdad???
    verdad que no???
    jajaja bueno...
    ya... creo que todos los posts que te dejen en esta entrada serán iguales... ¬¬

    jajaja chau!


  3. Sweetheart

    Thanks. Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you...

    You have no idea how much I apreciated your response. I wrote all that, well I started last friday and I finished on saturday.

    I was all set to continue, I even have it as a draft. Unfinished, but the continuation is there.

    Sunday I was gonna finish it and post but something came up and I had to take a moment for someone. I just finished posting other stuff and soon enough I will get back at my regular posting. Just that there's something I had to do.

    Kinda depressed me for a bit. But I guess he tought me well and now I'll move on. Sweety I'm so glad you liked it, I'll get back at it as soon as I can.

    Ciao bella :)


  4. Oh and don't worry. In the above post I'm not referring to a close person (family or friend).


  5. xchaidax Says:

    JACQUELINDA !!! HEY SI HEY SI HEY.

    EHHH YA PON UNA ENTRADA NUEVA !!! JAJA =P

    PUES TU AMIGUI CHAI SIGUE SIN CELULAR... EN FIN... LO MATERIAL VA Y VIENE. LO UNICO QUE SI ME SORPRENDE ES LO DEPENDIENTE QUE HEMOS LLEGADO A SER DE LA TECNOLOGIA.

    TE RECUERDO QUE HAY UN MONTON DE EVENTOS CULTURALES EN JULIO: HAY QUE PONERNOS DE ACUERDO PARA ASISTIR !!! IGUALMENTE, YO VERIA LO DE LA LORETTA LUX OTRA VEZ !!! HEHE.

    AHH Y CINETECA... ESO ES DE LEY... ESTA EN LAS GARANTIAS INDIVIDUALES DE LA CONSTITUCION... BUENO, NO TAN ASI HAHA, PERO SI HAY QUE IR AHORITA QUE ESTA GRATIS.

    SE TE QUIERE UN MONTON. CUIDATE Y RECIBE UN FUERTE ABRAZO.

    ATTE, CHAI

    P.S. HACE UNAS SEMANAS PASE POR TU BLOG PARA FIRMAR, ESCRIBI UNA ODISEA.... Y OHHH FALLO EL INTERNET :-(

    LO BUENO ES QUE ESTOY 99.99% SEGURA DE QUE ESTE COMENTARIO SI SE VA A PONER, YEIIIII !!!


Publicar un comentario