JacquelineB.
Super weird dream last night.

I was standing in a type of valley. In a tiny island, really. And there was a huge circle of waterfalls around me. The island wasn't realy an island, it was under the water. The water covered my legs. And in the middle of everything, a kiosk that really looked like a weeping willow tree.

I felt a presence near me. A dark and fainted figure, like a man. Or a ninja. I have no idea, people, it was a dream. I remembered I was afraid of this person, not like afraid of death or anything like that, but maybe fear of the unknown. I looked for him everywhere, but I couldn't see him.

I began to run, frightened, in all directions. He kept hiding from me. I couldn't run fast because the water was blocking my way.

When I couldn't run anymore, the waterfalls were silenced. Yes, like in a movie when they turn the volume down slowly. And then, there was complete silence. I felt peace suddenly. I turned around and there he was, five centimeters away from my face. His face was covered with a black cloth, or mask. I couldn't see hgis face, except for his eyes and his lips.

My hand tried to take his mask off, but he stopped me. And kissed me. Passionately.

And then I woke up, goddammit. I hate when that happens. Handsome ninja kisses you and you wake up. Obviously I couldn't fall back asleep because idiot brother is always screaming and singing -quite terribly- around the house.

Oh, well... Maybe I'll dream with my mystery ninja again, someday.
4 Responses
  1. Anónimo Says:

    AHH day dreaming.... what a beautifull thing. I know what it is to loose endless hours just thinking, just dreaming. Its a good exercise for the mind. Keeps your goals up, and your expectations up.
    The greatest thing about daydreaming, is that you remeber....you can remeber it.

    Please....keep daydreaming, keep hoping, and there is NO law in the world that says that daydreaming wont come true realities.

    Take Care!!


  2. Anónimo Says:

    ahh.... y por si no se dieron cuenta....
    PPPPPPPPPPPP
    RRRRRRRRRRRR
    IIIIIIIIIIII
    MMMMMMMMMMMM
    IIIIIIIIIIII
    SSSSSSSSSSSS
    !!!!!!!!!!!!

    jajaja....k tonto yo...:P
    ya lo se...
    asi me kiero...

    weno... me voy...:P


  3. Anónimo Says:

    puede interpretarse de algo que deseas con esa persona o algo que pasara, por ejemplo el que no lo conoces puede ser una persona que si conoces pero en estos momentos te bloqueas por lo otro que no quieres dejar ir, no lo quieres dejar entrar porque aun sigue otra sombra muy grande, pero si algo sucedera con esa persona es que es muy posible que sea en un plan mayor, claro que tiene que pasar tiempo y que tu realmente estes dispuesta esto y llegar conocer a esa persona mas...pero ya lo dira el tiempo...muchas veces nuestros mismos sueños nos dicen la respuesta de lo que debemos hacer, y de lo que pasara, me ha psado muchas veces y algunasveces mas extrañas que otras pero me doy cuenta que todo eso pasa porque asi lo dice nuestro destino inmediato...es posible cambiar el destino porque tenemos el potencial...pero ay varias cosas que ya han sido marcadas...y no podemos hacer nada solo tomarlas de la mejor manera y estar listo para todo lo que viene


  4. Anónimo Says:

    Ghakk

    Estoy destrozado!!!
    Habia escrito unas cosas profundas acerca de tu escrito genial; pero al parecer el destino (o mi browser) no estaba de acuerdo de que leeyeras eso...

    En fin
    Tu historia es muy...
    Mmmmm, me volvieron a faltar palabras para describirla hahaha
    Constantemente tienes ese efecto en mi hahaha

    Bueno, no soy nadie para preguntarte si fue real, o si fue obra de la divagacion del pensamiento en busca de la felicidad del subconciente...

    Al fin y al cabo, soy solo una amistad "flogera" que se desvanecera con el tiempo!!!

    Pero mientras dure, deleitare mi imaginacion con tus escritos profundos!!!

    LA foto de John Lennon esta genial, por cierto hahaha

    Bueno, cuidate y gracias por compartir esto conmigo hahahah

    Atte.- Jorge Caleidoscope

    www.fotolog.com/for_thepeople


Publicar un comentario