JacquelineB.
I love waterfalls.

They're like, totally awesome. They're soothing and caotic at the same time. A little bit like a guy I met today. He's totally awesome and soothing and caotic. He's crazy funny and I swear he made me laugh until I peed my pants a little. Or skirt. Don't remember at all what I was wearing.

He's got the most beautiful eyes ever.

No, I have no romantic attachments to him whatsoever. He just caught my eye in a friendly way. He's not my type at all, on the contrary.

I kind of hated him a little bit for having a perfect flock of hair. My hair is a big mess. I know I will someday remember this years as my "bad hair years". But he... He has princess-like, blonde, silky hair. Damn him.

I'm glad we're friends. I'm glad I met this waterfall man. And I'm also very glad he doesn't know this blog exists so he won't ever read this. Yay!
2 Responses
  1. Anónimo Says:

    hola!!!

    cuando fui a toronto, vi las cascadas dl Niagara, la verdad es que casi se me caen los pantalones del asombro, es un caer de agua enorme...no he visto una caida de agua asi desde que.....bueno....es increible.

    Al principio la persepcion es de algo violento, pero pasas diez minutos ahi, y se vuelve super relajante verlas, te da un sentido de paz, y pierdes nocion del tiempo.

    Y lo mas importante...escupir hacia abajo sin que te vea el guardia..JAJAJAJAJA!!!!:P

    weno shikia....te cuidas mucho, y te debo una reflexion preparada que no me dejaste dar pork tu mama llego....jejejeje...me la saludas mucho....

    animo!!! no dejes k nada te deprima!!! jejeej...todos tus amigos son como oxxo, porque keremos verte feliz jejeje...ANIMO!!!

    tkm....
    te cuidas mucho y espero verte maniana.


  2. Anónimo Says:

    ahh.... y por si no se dieron cuenta....
    PPPPPPPPPPPP
    RRRRRRRRRRRR
    IIIIIIIIIIII
    MMMMMMMMMMMM
    IIIIIIIIIIII
    SSSSSSSSSSSS
    !!!!!!!!!!!!

    jajaja....k tonto yo...:P
    ya lo se...
    asi me kiero...

    weno... me voy...:P


Publicar un comentario